ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD

WELCOME TO THE POND! COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN! WE ARE STILL MAKING IMPROVEMENTS DAILY TO FORUM :-)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to EMG!!

Go down 
+6
ladydeathskull01
Lilgumbunny
jonniesatan
neogramllr
actorkerry
dawn2323
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dawn2323
Admin
Admin
dawn2323

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 pm

WELCOME TO EMG!!!

We are excited that you have chosen our guild! If you have any questions please feel free to ask any one of us who is online and we will do our best to help you out :-)

If you can please tells us a little about yourself here so that we can get to know ya Very Happy

Last edited by dawn2323 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dawn2323
Admin
Admin
dawn2323

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi my name is Dawn and I have been a member of EMG for almost 4 years! Wow, I can't believe it has been almost 4 years Very Happy I am one of the council members who is in charge of donations, banking, and monthly Mystery Pic. This is one of my favorite passtimes along with spending time with family and friends! If you need any help or just want to chat let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
actorkerry

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 am

Hi! I'm here, I guess.
Back to top Go down
actorkerry

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 am

5:43 am???
Back to top Go down
actorkerry

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:45 am

You must be in England.
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am

hey hey I'm in this topic also. thanks Dawn for all your long hard work
Back to top Go down
jonniesatan

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Dawn   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I got your neomail. Hi. I got kicked off the old pond over a year ago and never did get back on until I recently logged in as Jonniesatan2. I do not get on very often so are we not using that pond anymore? Shocked I know it was having a lot of problems. A year ago it was having a lot of problems. But when my cousin and aunt tried to move the forum they would not let them? They voted against a new pond. So how did you talk them into it? At any rate, it is nice to have access again. Not that I play many of the games. I only get on maybe once or twice a month. pirat My daughter says that I am a workaholic. lol!
Back to top Go down
dawn2323
Admin
Admin
dawn2323

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 am

Welome Jonniesatan!! There has been a huge shift with council and guild and we have been blessed to have a guild today who was ready for change :-) We are glad to have you back! Please let your cousin and aunt know we are making changes and hope to see them back as well :-)
Back to top Go down
jonniesatan

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Aunt and cousin   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 pm

They are not likely to be back, as they started their own guild. They are grammaellie and treewalker. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lilgumbunny

Lilgumbunny

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi, I'm Lilgumbunny, and a member of the EMG Council. I'm new to this guild, so I don't quite have the knowledge and/or experience as all the rest, but I am more than willing to help you out if you need it.
Back to top Go down
ladydeathskull01
Admin
Admin
ladydeathskull01

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm

My name is Ashley and I am a Member of council and I am also going to be a first time mother in June with my husband. Anybody can contact me via neomail or pm at anytime.
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 am

Hi I'm neogramllr and have been an EMGer for many years. I started when JellyJenny was our guild leader..I finally figured out how to post on this part of the forum.. LOL okay so I'm a little slow on the tech part but did make it

I'm a great grandma now as my son's oldest daughter had a baby girl on Jan 31st which is her (the mother)21st birthday.. isn't that cool or what!!!

I'm retired from being a museum curator and now just work in my husband's small electrical business.. We live up by Chicago IL USA and this winter had a very cold & snowy winter.
I love to garden, feed the birds & squirrels, and enjoy the internet & of course NEOPETS!!
I'm online late at nite (USA Central Time Zone, around 8-10pm NST) as I'm a longtime nite owl which frustrates my youngest daughter as she is a morning person.. LOL
I have 3 adult children who are married and I have 9 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter.. that makes me busy with remembering all those birthdays LOL

enough for now.. hope to see members on the message board and here on Goldy's Pond..
Back to top Go down
Iluvicecremed

Iluvicecremed

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello everyone, I'm iluvicecremed. I believe I used to have a name...but it has been forgotten. Ahem. Ah yes. I'm glad to be back again. I quite miss the old Goldy's Pond, but we shall make this one just as great. (: Cheers~
Back to top Go down
blemmon
Admin
Admin
blemmon

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi everyone! I'm blemmon and I've been with EMG for many years. I have previously been on guild council for over a year, but that stopped when my little bundle of joy came home from Guatemala. Eva is a healthy happy 3 1/2 year old now. I'll post a picture when I figure out how. LOL
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 am

welcome to the new Goldy's Pond
good to have you again iloveicecreamed and ginger.. Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah I haven't figured out how to even get an avatar pix on here let alone a pix of myself..not very hi-tech LOL
Back to top Go down
blemmon
Admin
Admin
blemmon

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Oh, thanks Dawn for the info on how to get an avatar. This is one of my newest pics of Eva. She's in her Easter dress. flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm

OMG she is adorable!!! She has grown up so much from the last pics I saw!!!
Back to top Go down
https://emguild.forumotion.com
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

Ginger, finally found your pix of Eva and she is beautiful and adorable.. So glad you were able to add her to your family..
I agree with Dawn that she has indeed grown since her baby pixs on the old forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
nets96
Sub Council Member
Sub Council Member

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm Ricky. I have been on neopets for over 3 1/2 years and with this guild for as long as I can remember. I tried different guilds but this one I chose for the fun and people!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to EMG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to EMG!!   Welcome to EMG!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to EMG!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD :: Guild Information for New Comers :: New Members Welcome! :: Please Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: