ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD

WELCOME TO THE POND! COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN! WE ARE STILL MAKING IMPROVEMENTS DAILY TO FORUM :-)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need any Habitarium Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blemmon
Admin
Admin
blemmon

Need any Habitarium Help? Empty
PostSubject: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 pm

I am willing to help out anybody that needs it. I'm now a level 35, almost a 36. Please feel free to neomail me or post a question here. I'm happy to help!
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

PostSubject: Re: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 am

ginger I just don't get this game.. I have tried to get my eggs to hatch but I don't stay at it long enough to get anywhere.. How long of time to you spend playing the game???
Back to top Go down
blemmon
Admin
Admin
blemmon

PostSubject: Re: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Well, in this game time is money. (or experience points) If you have your own computer, leave it on with habitarium running. That's what I do. I let it run during the day and just check on it occasionally. You can have it open in one window and use the other window to play your normal neopets stuff. The p3's will continue to work while you are away. When you check in, you may have to put your p3's in the house to rest. Remember to keep at least 2 soldiers around to battle the little blue invader bugs. You will get experience points by having the p3's work and also for hatching or disposing of eggs. If you do decide to dispose of an egg, make sure that it is in your habitarium and not in your storage bag before you dispose of it. You will get 200 xp then. I think you only get around 30 xp if you dispose from your storage bag.
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

PostSubject: Re: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

thanks Ginger but how long do you have to keep the habitate on??
1 hour or 2 or more??
Back to top Go down
blemmon
Admin
Admin
blemmon

PostSubject: Re: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 pm

I've been just leaving mine on for hours. Maybe 7-8 at a time. I'm now at level 50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need any Habitarium Help?   Need any Habitarium Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need any Habitarium Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD :: General Category :: Games Info, Tips, Tricks, and More :: Habitarium-
Jump to: