ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD

WELCOME TO THE POND! COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN! WE ARE STILL MAKING IMPROVEMENTS DAILY TO FORUM :-)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FunFilledFriday ( FFF)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

FunFilledFriday ( FFF) Empty
PostSubject: FunFilledFriday ( FFF)   FunFilledFriday ( FFF) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

EMGers Welcome to FFF for April 8th.

I have been talking with King MacDowell and he suggested that I dedicate this FFF to Adventures so I searched the various worlds in Neopia.. Lots of walking and sailing, but I gathered much info from King's friends. farao king queen jocolor geek
So put on your walking shoes, bounce sling a backpack on your back** whistle a merry tune & bring a sack lunch just in case you get hungry--here we go::: Basketball

1) On the world map of Neopia, what connects Roo Island to a piece of land in which Neopian Central is located Question A: A RAINBOW

2) What are the three places of interest in Kiko Lake Question A: GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOURS,CORAL CREATIONS & PEDALO HIRE

3) In the Lost Desert, dust whirlwinds occur hurling sand, dust, small Neopets, plants & ____ _____ into the air.. Fill in the blanks.. A: SUTEK MUFFINS

4) In what world can you find the neocola machine Question A: KRELUDOR

5) This beautiful world is a paradise of brilliant feathers.. Name this world..... A: LUTARI

THERE ARE 2 WINNERS: BLEMMON & NETS96
YOU BOTH ARE ELIGIBLE FOR INVENTORY BINGO.. I AM SETTING IT UP AFTER 2PM NST
SEE YOU THERE TO PICK A NUMBER 1 OR 2

As usual you will have til Sunday 1pm NST to find the answers and pm or neomail me your answers..do not post them here on the pond. Anyone who answers two questions or more correctly will be eligible for gifts and to participate in FFFBingo on Sunday.. After 2pm NST I will post here with the answers and who is eligible for Bingo, then the winners will choose a number for a special Bingo gift..

FFF will be on the 2nd & last Friday of each month until further notice.[center]
Back to top Go down
neogramllr
Guild Council Member
Guild Council Member
neogramllr

FunFilledFriday ( FFF) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunFilledFriday ( FFF)   FunFilledFriday ( FFF) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

this event is now closed[b]
Back to top Go down

FunFilledFriday ( FFF)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE MILLIONAIRE GUILD :: Events, Trivia, and Random Activities :: Trivia and Random Activities-
Jump to: